Estee Lauder Collectible Lucidity Compacts

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Estee Lauder Collectible Lucidity Powder Compacts

I've been a bit remiss with this blog for the last couple of months, but I'll make it up to you soon! Here are three Kathrine Baumann & Estee Lauder collaborations which have recently come my way. All of these were originally sold in the Estee Lauder Las Vegas shop. The first one is the Red Hot Compact:



This is the Kathrine Baumann Stained Glass Compact:



And finally, this is the Kathrine Baumann Bermuda Blue Compact:



Next week I will show you pictures of the 2 powder and 1 solid perfume compacts from the 2007 holiday collection that I bought for my personal collection.


Free Shipping in U.S. - Estee Lauder Collectible Compacts & Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Dior, Guerlain, and Accessories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home